Air Waffle Towel
Premium Air Waffle
Simple, Elegant, unbelievably Light & Soft: Air Waffle, the most lightweight towel that is woven with a unique hollow yarn with exceptional quality, utilizing crevices within the yarn itself to generously capture air. The unique three-dimensional texture of UCHINO’s Air Waffle structure feels luxurious and gentle on the skin. The characteristic of this unique weave offers the finest cushioning properties, resulting in an exquisitely lightweight & resilient towel, superior in water absorption, heat retention and also lightning quick to dry.
- 100% Cotton
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Class I Certification. We acquired the most stringent Class 1 Certification that ensures products can safely touch even babies' mouth.
Blue, Pink, Ivory, White
Bath Towel (70cm x 140cm)
Hand Towel (34cm x 85cm)
Face Towel (34cm x 40cm)
- Wash with more water (Washing with enough water so that soil can be removed easily and prevents fluff from adhering to the towels.
- Use a Laundry net with this product as it will pull due to the way it is weave.
- Use fabric softener sparingly (Use softener only when towels feel hard. Overuse may diminish towel absorbency and cause shedding.)
-Do not leave it wet (Leaving towels wet will cause bacteria to breed and develop unpleasant odors. We recommend frequent laundering and immediately hanging to dry.)
-Do not mix (Separate with dark colored clothes and clothes with accessories as the delicate yarn might get pulled or color might stain the towels from other clothes)
- Shake out the towel before hanging to dry (After the spin cycle and before hanging to dry, whip the towel strongly 5-10 times. The terry pile that flattened during washing will return to its original state and stay fluffy after hanging out to dry.)
- Hang in the shade, Use a Dryer (Hang towels to dry in the shade and where there is good ventilation. Hanging them in the sun will cause the color to fade and harden. Tumble drying is the best way to get a fluffy finish.