Marshmallow Puff Gauze Towel
Marshmallow Puff Gauze Towel is a soft and light gauze bath towel that has been woven with a thread about twice as thick as regular marshmallow gauze. making it soft and light is surprisingly gentle to touch. As it gently wraps the skin like air, it is recommended for babies and those with delicate skin. It is compact therefore it is recommended for travelling.
- 100% Cotton,
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Class I Certification. We acquired the most stringent Class 1 Certification that ensures products can safely touch even babies' mouth.
- "Japan Atopic Dermatitis Patients Association recommended item" is granted through rigorous screening including patient trials to be deemed beneficial by the Association for patients.
Pink, Violet, Yellow
Bath Towel (70cm x 140cm) SGD 53
Hand Towel (35cm x 85cm) SGD 19
Face Towel (35cm x 40cm) SGD 13
Towelchief (25cm x 25cm) SGD 9
- Wash with more water (Washing with enough water so that soil can be removed easily and prevents fluff from adhering to the towels.
- Use fabric softener sparingly (Use softener only when towels feel hard. Overuse may diminish towel absorbency and cause shedding.)
-Do not leave it wet (Leaving towels wet will cause bacteria to breed and develop unpleasant odors. We recommend frequent laundering and immediately hanging to dry.)
-Do not mix (Separate with dark colored clothes and clothes with accessories as the delicate yarn might get pulled or color might stain the towels from other clothes)
-Do not use Chlorine or Bleach
- Shake out the towel before hanging to dry (After the spin cycle and before hanging to dry, whip the towel strongly 5-10 times. The terry pile that flattened during washing will return to its original state and stay fluffy after hanging out to dry.)
- Hang in the shade, Use a Dryer (Hang towels to dry in the shade and where there is good ventilation. Hanging them in the sun will cause the color to fade and harden. Tumble drying is the best way to get a fluffy finish.