Fuwafuwa Bunny Towel
The FuwaFuwa Bunny bath towel is woven with non-twisted yarn and ordinary yarn, and the technique of steam shirring makes the silhouette of the bunny soft. This simple and adorable design have become a popular choice for many, from young children to adults.
- 100% Cotton
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Class I Certification. We acquired the most stringent Class 1 Certification that ensures products can safely touch even babies' mouth.
- "Japan Atopic Dermatitis Patients Association recommended item" is granted through rigorous screening including patient trials to be deemed beneficial by the Association for patients.
Blue, Pink, Yellow
Long Bath Towel: (85cm x 160cm) SGD 73
Bath Towel: (70cm x 140cm) SGD 59
Short Bath Towel: (85cm x 90cm) SGD 46
Hand Towel: (34cm x 85cm) SGD 19
Face Towel: (34cm x 40cm) SGD 13
Towel Chief: (20cm x 20cm) SGD 9
- Wash with more water (Washing with enough water so that soil can be removed easily and prevents fluff from adhering to the towels.
- Use fabric softener sparingly (Use softener only when towels feel hard. Overuse may diminish towel absorbency and cause shedding.)
-Do not leave it wet (Leaving towels wet will cause bacteria to breed and develop unpleasant odors. We recommend frequent laundering and immediately hanging to dry.)
-Do not mix (Separate with dark colored clothes and clothes with accessories as the delicate yarn might get pulled or color might stain the towels from other clothes)
-Do not use Chlorine or Bleach
- Shake out the towel before hanging to dry (After the spin cycle and before hanging to dry, whip the towel strongly 5-10 times. The terry pile that flattened during washing will return to its original state and stay fluffy after hanging out to dry.)
- Hang in the shade, Use a Dryer (Hang towels to dry in the shade and where there is good ventilation. Hanging them in the sun will cause the color to fade and harden. Tumble drying is the best way to get a fluffy finish.