Air Gauze Dot Towel
Air Gauze Dot has a three-dimensional appearance that is double woven with hollow fibers. Since the inside of the yarn contains air, this makes it light and soft. This remains soft even after repeated washing. It has excellent absorption and is good at dissipating water too. It is easy to dry and is not bulky, so it is convenient for travelling. It can be used as a sweat pad for babies who sweat a lot or as a washcloth too.
- 100% Cotton
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Class I Certification. We acquired the most stringent Class 1 Certification that ensures products can safely touch even babies' mouth.
Color: Blue, Pink, White
Bath Towel (70cm x 140cm) SGD 59
Hand Towel (35cm x 85cm) SGD 29
Face Towel (35cm x 40cm) SGD 19
Towelchief (25cm x 25cm) SGD 9
- Wash with more water (Washing with enough water so that soil can be removed easily and prevents fluff from adhering to the towels.
- Use a Laundry net with this product as it will pull due to the way it is weave.
- Use fabric softener sparingly (Use softener only when towels feel hard. Overuse may diminish towel absorbency and cause shedding.)
-Do not leave it wet (Leaving towels wet will cause bacteria to breed and develop unpleasant odors. We recommend frequent laundering and immediately hanging to dry.)
-Do not mix (Separate with dark colored clothes and clothes with accessories as the delicate yarn might get pulled or color might stain the towels from other clothes)
- Shake out the towel before hanging to dry (After the spin cycle and before hanging to dry, whip the towel strongly 5-10 times. The terry pile that flattened during washing will return to its original state and stay fluffy after hanging out to dry.)
- Hang in the shade, Use a Dryer (Hang towels to dry in the shade and where there is good ventilation. Hanging them in the sun will cause the color to fade and harden. Tumble drying is the best way to get a fluffy finish.