Shiawase Towel (Blissful Towel)
Shiawase Towel means Happy Towel in Japanese. (しあわせタオル)
The Shiawase towel uses a patented technology to weave 1/5 of the extra fine cotton that is made from ultra long cotton yarn into a delicate, soft and fluffy towel. It has excellent water absorption and retains its softness after repeated washing.
Tactile studies conducted at the Aromatique Institute shows that the Shiawase towel balances the autonomic nerves after testers used it. This positive result is close to when a person feels blissful. It is an ideal state of mind for users in their overall physical and mental well being. Hence the name Blissful Towel was chosen for this.
The best gift for your loved ones to spread happiness.
- 100% Cotton,
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Class I Certification. We acquired the most stringent Class 1 Certification that ensures products can safely touch even babies' mouth.
- "Japan Atopic Dermatitis Patients Association recommended item" is granted through rigorous screening including patient trials to be deemed beneficial by the Association for patients.
Pearl White, Petal Pink, Mimosa Yellow, Aqua Transparent Blue, Silver, Elegant Grey, Mint Green
Bath Towel (70cmx140cm) SGD 89
Small Bath Towel (50cmx100cm) SGD 26
Hand Towel (34cmx85cm) SGD 16
- Wash with more water (Washing with enough water so that soil can be removed easily and prevents fluff from adhering to the towels.
- Use fabric softener sparingly (Use softener only when towels feel hard. Overuse may diminish towel absorbency and cause shedding.)
-Do not leave it wet (Leaving towels wet will cause bacteria to breed and develop unpleasant odors. We recommend frequent laundering and immediately hanging to dry.)
-Do not mix (Separate with dark colored clothes and clothes with accessories as the delicate yarn might get pulled or color might stain the towels from other clothes)
-Do not use Chlorine or Bleach
- Shake out the towel before hanging to dry (After the spin cycle and before hanging to dry, whip the towel strongly 5-10 times. The terry pile that flattened during washing will return to its original state and stay fluffy after hanging out to dry.)
- Hang in the shade, Use a Dryer (Hang towels to dry in the shade and where there is good ventilation. Hanging them in the sun will cause the color to fade and harden. Tumble drying is the best way to get a fluffy finish.